Aug 24, 2020
In this week’s episode of the Growth Edge podcast, Dr. Leslie Kuhnel is back to dig deeper into the issue of ethics, and how it applies to leadership.
Leslie is the Division Vice President of Ethics for CHI Health / CommonSpirit Health, and a long time friend and colleague who stewards the important work of collaborating with clinicians and leaders to guide ethical decision making in her organization.
Leadership is messy, and hard is normal. How do the best leaders create safe places for tough and messy conversations?
- becoming as comfortable as possible in gray areas of uncertainty
- being okay with not immediately having the one, right answer
- asking tough questions
- practicing collaborative and inclusive leadership
- developing trusting relationships where YOU get the safety to be vulnerable
- reaching and exploring our growth edges